Tuesday 20 March 2012

Coffee 'n' Cupcakes Fundraiser 
in association with




I am delighted to announce details of the Pieta House Coffee 'n' Cupcakes Fundraiser. Pieta House is a non profit organization who provide treatment to individuals who have suicidal thoughts or self harming tendencies. It has helped so many people, myself included to rebuild their lives and see the light from the darkness of a sad and hopeless world. Pieta House services are free of charge and 80% of their income is derived from Fundraising like this.

Come along Friday 27th April to the Hunt Museum restaurant from 9.30am-12 midday. 
Apart from enjoying a cuppa coffee (or tea!) and of course delicious Zest! cupcakes, there will  be guest speakers from Pieta House and the most exciting raffles where amazing prizes will be up for grabs. 

So why not bring your pals, enjoy a cuppa and indulge in some sweet delights all whilst contributing to this hugely important and deserving cause. I would love to meet you to have a chat, have a laugh and smile at life. 

Thanks & Hugs,
Helena
xx

NB- for those who cannot make it to the Pieta House Coffee 'n' Cupcakes morning, and still would like to donate I will shortly be setting up a 'mycharity.ie' page. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Helena! Will share it with my Int'l Womens group as well...let us know when the charity page is up. I am not on Twitter as much lately, just posting without following along too much as I have a load of deadlines here. Just realised I don't have you on my blogroll, must add...when are you changing the name etc?

    ReplyDelete